Monday, November 26, 2007

Rollerskating for Running

So I realize that most everyone is no longer reading this. That's ok. I need to be gently re-introduced to the interwebs anyhow.

This Friday from 5:30 until 7:30, there will be a fund-raiser held at the Moonlight Rollerway in Glendale California for the Nightingale Middle School, Students Run LA club of which I am a part. We hang out with kids after school and run for many miles with them while carrying on conversations about life, love and middle school. All sorts of stuff they're interested in. It's really fun.

So, the cost is $12 and I have some tickets. I know it's a little expensive, but it's for a good cause and it includes your skate rentals. It does not include nachos or booze, which is a little sad.

Here's the website of the place.

6 comments:

brad said...

I check your blog all the time! I wish I could go rollerskating, but I am going out of town.

ms. tea said...

i read it too! if we are both over our sicknesses by this weekend maybe we will join in the roller fun.

Mr. Patterson said...

Since it is taking place earlier in the evening, I don't see any reason why we shouldn't continue the good times at an undetermined location afterward!

amber said...

yes yes yes! i love to skate and i will be there. matt will not because he is in big bear. i will do enough skating for the both of us.

J. Giunta said...

Moonlight Roller Rink rules. Mike and I used to go there all the time.
Damion and I will try to make it, but if we can't get there in time, we will for sure hang out afterwards.

Matt Pool said...

Yes, I will be in Big Bear. It's weird, I could have sworn I moved to Los Angeles.