Friday, December 23, 2005

Sickneeesssss...brah.

So Jen and I are both sick. I would definitely rather be eating a burrito than be sick.

Does no one have an opinion on a pizza burrito? I'm going to open a pizza restaurant that serves no actual pizzas, but pizza versions of everything else. Pizza bagels, pizza dogs, pizza burgers, pizza burritos, pizza tortas, pizza tacos, pizza sushi, pizza stew, pizza meatloaf sandwiches, chicken fried pizza and eggs, pizza taquitos, pizza hot pockets, pizza casarole, pizza on a stick (or pizza corn dog), pizza falafles and of course pizzones. Pizza calzones. Man will you be sorry that I started this super famously popular restaurant and you can't even get a table cause of all the people that believe in my ideas. That will be the day. Yes. That day. You know.

1 comment:

melissa said...

so, exactly what kind of medication are you on for that sickness of yours?