Wednesday, March 08, 2006

So for all of those who missed it, this recent trip to Primm was a great introduction to what I hope will become something of a tradition. I'll just say that I am an idiot with regards to gambling. No, I don't lose large amounts of money. I just lose it quickly. Frustrating.

Aside from my ill conceived gambling efforts, fun was had. There was the live music (think Living Colour [the metal band] and the Black Eyed Peas put together), $6.95 all you can eat shrimp, free Coors Light, indoor smoking, beautiful women, outlet shopping and Chinese Taipei kicking the crap out of China on the tv around 1 am. Truth be told, there is not a lot to do in Primm, but it was still relaxing.

I found it very difficult to return to work on Monday. I wasn't hung over. I wasn't still drunk. I was just sad. I've begun to feel quite helpless in my efforts to educate my students. They just don't seem to be keeping up. I don't get it.

Additionally I've got an assistant principal that is giving me a particularly difficult time. I despise this person. They are every terrible manager (including Jon from that barbecue restaurant) that I've ever had rolled (and rolled) into one.

On a lighter note, we've got tickets to the WBC on Sunday at 8pm. I'm stoked.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

beautiful women?