Friday, February 24, 2006

So, I kind of feel that I am going on and on like a retired person about my voice problem. I will stop.

Right now I'm sitting in a training session for an intervention English language program. It's just about as fun as it sounds. On second thought, it is loads of relative fun. It's like this. I hate being here. The people are annoying and complain far too often. The activities that we participate in are tedious and the room is lit with flourescent lights and filled with recycled air. I find myself grinding my teeth. However, you must keep in mind that I did not have to go to work on Monday and seeing as this training is taking place Thursday and Friday, I'm looking at a two day work week. Work meaning actual time spent in the classroom. With students.

So I suppose I am enjoying myself. I've read some record reviews. I've readjusted my netflix queue. I've bought a song on itunes. I've posted some blogs/comments. All in all, something of a break in exile. Yes.

Additionally, it appears that a Hamilton appearance in Primm is a possibility. Intriguing and the makings of an epic weekend to be sure.

2 comments:

Seriously said...

we should drink. and soon.

KAMN! said...

contact through a blog. a new thing. for us.

readjusting a netflix queue can become something quite time-ravaging. i like to go all teh way through and put "relative" numbers on as many as i care to bump up..."i'll give that a 7," etc. then i hit the return queue, and let the queue page's lovely algorithms figure it out. then i dont look and get surprised at what comes and when. its quite rewarding.