Wednesday, November 01, 2006

been such a long time.

I realize that I haven't been writing anything for a long time. I mean anything. I don't think I've sent an email in about a month. I can't remember the last time I actually wrote manually. More than a list at least. Strange. I wonder what this may say about my life or personality. Whenever I get introspective like this, the results are unanimously negative. I suppose I am not actually searching for answers to my questions, but merely deflecting said questions in an attempt to appear thoughtful. It's great because now, having written this, I no longer have to think about this problem. I wrote something. Problem solved.

My students want to know how much money I make. Is it strange that I am embarrassed to tell 8th graders how little I make?

1 comment:

Andrew said...

at least you make.