Monday, May 21, 2007

It's with a heavy heart that I post this. I am now in my classroom watching my third period class furiously type essays on laptop computers but my heart is elsewhere....


This past weekend Jen and I engaged in some major chilling at the Pool residence. We ate and drank and played and boated our collective guts out.

It was a sort of viking funeral weekend for their house. While we didn't burn the place to the ground, we did burn some stuff. Charcoal.... umm... candles? It was definitely to the max as the Pools are the best hosts and weekend companions one could hope for.

So here I sit, quietly shedding a tear for all the good times had in Big Bear. I wish they never had to end. Except I don't want to live there.

I need more coffee.

7 comments:

Jen Patterson said...

I have to admit that I am having withdrawals.

Seriously said...

i hate my job.

Matt Pool said...

guts were collectively played out indeed. good times.

golf rematch?

dmh said...

ah big bear. good times. didja get spread savaged?

amber said...

we love hanging out with you guys, in big bear or elsewhere. thanks for helping to make big bear a lot more fun for us! we are excited that we get to hang out with you guys for the next two weekends.

how is the gas station?

J. Giunta said...

Damion and I were listening to Yes yesterday. Good choice.

Andrew said...

hello